The Butora Endeavor climbing shoes are a great option for beginners. The shoes perform quite well in all areas of climbing and they are really affordable. If you are an intermediate or more experienced climber, but still lack the sponsorship of a climbing shoe manufacturer, you might want to consider getting these shoes for warm up shoes of for easier routes where you get a lot of mileage.
The endeavor comes in seven(!) different versions:
- The endeavor NEAT Grey (women’s)
- The endeavor NEAT red
- The endeavor NEAT Orange
- The endeavor Lavender regular (women’s)
- The endeavor Crimson Wide (women’s)
- The endeavor Moss Wide
- The Endeavor Sierra Gold Regular
What to consider before buying the butora Endeavor climbing shoes
The type of your feet: The Endeavors are made for both wider or regular feet shapes. Make sure you know which style works for you.
If you have narrow feet: Choose one of these: Neat Grey (women’s) or Neat red or Neat orange, Lavender regular or Sierra gold regular.
If you have wide feet: Go with the Crimson wide, Moss Wide
If you don’t know if your feet are narrow or wide? Usually people with higher arches have more narrow feet and people with lower arches have wider feet.
Sizing: when choosing the right size for you, take a half size from your typical street shoe size for bouldering. Some people do have issues when sizing the Butora Endeavors so if you have a chance to try them on at a local shop or climbing gym that might help out. The Butora Endeavors should only stretch about one quarter size in use.
- Weight: 19.2 oz. / 545 grams
- Materials: Neo Fuse rubber, Organic hemp lining, Leather
- ABS injected midsole
- Velcro closure
Butora Endeavor Women’s modelsWhat is different in the women’s versions:
- Lower cut heel and ankle area
- Different color options
Butora Endeavor- Pros and Cons
Alternatives for the Butora Endeavor climbing shoes
Before committing to the Butora endeavors take a look at our review of the best climbing shoes for 2021 article. In the article we recommend these shoes:
- La Sportiva solution comp – for competitions and tough projects
- La Sportiva Katana Lace – the best all-round climbing shoes
- La Sportiva TC Pro – The best trad climbing shoes
- Evolv Phantom – The best shoes for bouldering