The Butora Narsha climbing shoes are a great climbing shoe for edging and for overhanging boulder and sport routes. Butora Narsha will work best when climbing hard routes and when you need to rely on your shoes to stay on those micro holds. The shoes are aggressive and great for heel hooks.
Narsha shoes are a unisex climbing shoe and it is available in two different versions:
- Blue Narrow/Tight fit
- Narsha Orange Wide fit
What to consider before buying the butora Narsha climbing shoes
The type of your feet: The Narshas are available for both wider or narrower feet shapes. Make sure you have the right type for your feet.
If you have narrow feet: Choose the tight fit which is the blue colored shoe.
If you have wide feet: Go with the Orange shoe that is wider.
If you don’t know if your feet are narrow or wide? Usually people with higher arches have more narrow feet and people with lower arches have wider feet.
Sizing: when choosing the right size for you, take a half size from your typical street shoe size for bouldering. The Butora Narsha shoes should only stretch about one quarter size after some use.
What kind of climber are you? The Butora Narshas work great for sport climbers and boulderers who climb overhanging routes with small holds and edges.
- Durable outersole
- Weight: 19 Oz/ 548 grams
- Materials: German leather, Nylon 66 stitching, Neo friction rubber
- Injection molded full length mid-sole
- Velcro closure
- Available in narrow and wide size
Butora Narsha- Pros and Cons
Butora Narsha reviews and takeaways from other sites:
Amazon: 3,8/5 at with 32 reviews.
- Takes time to break in
- Great for heel and toe hooks
- Some people are getting blisters of all the rubber against your feet.
- Stiffness makes it easier to climb on smaller edges, but also makes smearing difficult.
- Quality materials
- Shoes are heavier because of all the rubber
- Many people like the design
Alternatives for the Butora Narsha climbing shoes
Before committing to the Butora Narshas take a look at our review of the best climbing shoes article. In the article we recommend these shoes:
- La Sportiva solution comp – for competitions and tough projects
- La Sportiva Katana Lace – the best all-round climbing shoes
- La Sportiva TC Pro – The best trad climbing shoes
- Evolv Phantom – The best shoes for bouldering