If you are in a hurry we recommend the Scarpa Vapor V as the best climbing shoe for wide feet.
Finding the perfect climbing shoe can be difficult and even more so if you have wider feet. Its important that climbing shoes fit really well for them to work like they are meant to. We have reviewed and listed the best options here:
The best prices for the Scarpa Vapors:
Scarpa has several great shoes for wider feet, but Vapor V is our favorite. The shoe is versatile for all kinds of climbing and despite having wider toe box the shoe works really well for thin cracks because the toe box is thinner than in many other options.
- Weight: 1 lb. 1.6 oz. / 550 grams
- Neo Fuse rubber: Sticky rubber suitable for bouldering and sport climbing on steeper routes.
- ABS-injected mid sole.
- Triple fork velcro closure for quick on and off.
- High tension heel rand for a nice fit and to make sure your feet are secured nicely in the shoes from the toes to the heels.
- Good for wide feet
- Affordable pricing
- Great for edging
- Good for pockets
- Good for cracks
- Sensitive shoe
- Not the most comfortable in a tight size
- The heel cup can be too large for some people
- Not the best breathability
The Butora Acros are sold in a narrow fit and in a wider fit instead of having a men’s and women’s versions of the shoe. Basically the shoes are both unisex and you can choose the version that better suits your feet. If you have wider feet, we recommend choosing the orange version which is the wider one.
The best prices for the Butora Acros:
The best prices for the Evolv Shamans:
Our recommendation for the Best Climbing shoes for wide feet
The Scarpa Vapor V is our recommendation for climbers with wider feet. The shoe is a really comfortable for everyone, but a real find for wider feet. The Vapor V works great for both sport and bouldering, as well as for trad climbing. The toe box is thin from top to bottom and wide from side to side and therefore works really well on narrow cracks. A bigger size might be a good idea for climbing longer routes though.
Also check our Best Climbing Shoes review.